Dear visitors to this site. Please review the disclaimer carefully to avoid any legal or other precedent regarding your use of materials on this site, including copyrighted materials. We urge you to respect the rights of others, including their intellectual property rights, whether an article, image, audio file or program. Remember that copyright violations are punishable by law, with all appropriate penalties:
1. Posted on the main and secondary web pages of the site (hereinafter the web resource) information is posted for free and complete familiarity with the topics that may be of interest to them.
2 Any information is posted in its original format, without warranty of relevance, completeness, accuracy or correctness, or any other expressly stated or implied warranty. Access to the website as well as the use of its content shall be at the sole discretion and personal risk.
3 The administrative team of the portal (web resource directors, officers, principal founders, employees, administrators, representatives of the moderating team and other representatives) makes every effort to provide users with correct and relevant information, with the possibility of inaccuracies nevertheless exists.
4. The portal is a project with fully accessible content for all participants. The architecture of the site allows all who have access to the Internet to multiply its content, so the site and its contents are provided without restriction, on an “as is” basis, without making any arrangements between the participants of this site, the Administration, the owners of the servers on which the site is based, or anyone else, in any way connected with this or indirect sites that may be cause for any complaints.
5. Any software is retained by users of the site at their own risk. By downloading applications from the website, the visitor agrees that he or she may be required to pay a fee for the installation and full use of the applications. Users are informed that the files can also be posted by other users, whose actions are subject to moderation by the administration team.
6. The administrative structure makes no promises or guarantees regarding the website and its contents, including, but not limited to, its topicality, correctness, accessibility, accuracy, completeness or compliance with any specific purpose of the website and the contents, that the browsing of the portal will not cause any disturbance, that it will be safe and uninterrupted, that the administration team will correct the described problems or that the website is free of Trojan horses and viruses, as well as that the contents and the website will be absolutely safe and secure.
7. Some links on the Web site lead to third party resources. These links have been included on this web-site for your easy orientation and their presence does not mean that the Administrative Group of this portal encourages or in any way evaluates the content of the third-party web-sources. In addition, the Administration of this website is not responsible for the content of third-party resources and their availability. All of the above applies to any links, ads or other data from third parties’ portals available on this site.
8. The administration does not include among its basic powers such operations as the control of the legality or illegality of the posted and forwarded information, including the information that visitors send to one another, as a separate material or by sending links. The group of administrators does not determine copyrights, legality of receipt and forwarding, as well as use of materials transferred between the participants.
9. The materials transferred from one user to another are the subject of exchange of files of these two users. Administration cannot be responsible for the content of this information, as well as for its belonging to any author or group of authors. This information may, however, be at the disposal of the administrators, as any information transmitted on this resource automatically becomes the property of the founders, unless otherwise stated.
10. The group of portal administrators takes reasonable actions to ensure the completeness, legality and relevance of the content, but the Administration is not responsible for the conscious and accidental actions of third parties or organizations, in any way produced by the materials located on the Internet project or found through the resource, as provided by the Administration, or by third parties.
11. The administrative structure of the Internet Project, in accordance with applicable law, disclaims any promises, guarantees and warranties that may be in any way given or implied, and the Managing Group shall not be liable with respect to the content of the Internet Project, its participants and the site itself.
12. The advertising materials placed on the portal are the sole responsibility of the advertiser. Webresource also warns that the possibility of buying or using the services and goods at the prices or conditions described in the advertisements is not guaranteed. The visitor agrees that the resource is not responsible for the likely consequences (including any damages) that have arisen as a consequence of any relationship with advertisers. Such damages include such cases: damage to health, computer malfunctions, manifestation of computer addictions, damage to computing mechanisms and home networks, legal problems and so on.
13. The web site provides the possibility for the Users to send comments, questions, suggestions, complaints and other notifications to enter this information into the appropriate sections of the portal, which will be viewed by other participants. This web resource does not bear responsibility for the transmitted information.
14. The party publishing the materials shall make sure that the copyright and lawfulness of posted articles or appendices is not violated.
15. The team of administrators is not responsible for the content of the materials until they are edited by the moderators.
16. The management team reserves the right to supplement and reduce these requirements without notifying the participants. Also the managing group is not responsible for modification, correction, editing, deletion of any data published by the participants on the portal or other related sites.
17. The Administrative Group has the authority to block access to the Web resource to any Visitor, or group of participants, without warning and explanation.
18. The Administration has the right to correct or delete links to text information, executable files, audio materials, graphic files and other data posted by the Participants on the web resources, without warning and explanation of claims.
19. The name, trademark, organization name, product name, as well as copyright on the design, author’s material and some indirect rights, mentioned, used or cited in the presented portal belong to the full and present owners. Other than the copyright owner, no one has the right to manage the rights to use copyright data, only if the resource does not indicate otherwise. Users are responsible for theft of copyrights.
20. Reading, distributing, or modifying information that is published on this resource may violate the laws of the country in which the use of this project takes place.